Our employment and internship services primarily assists students, graduate students or job seekers who are seeking career-related work experience opportunities, (i.e., internships, part-time work, temporary employment, and seasonal jobs, externships or volunteer work) before graduation by cooperate with WR employers, industry leaders, private sectors.
> Careers > Recruitment & Internships Gate
- Spending more time in establishment of the CV is a wonderful investment in your future.
- Ask at least two other people to review your resume before printing.
- Avoid rolling or staple your CV.
- Make sure you have got a permit in advance of any person who intends to write as a person can be referred to, whether your relationship with him/her professional or personal manner.
- Before handing your resume to a potential employer, read the job specification carefully to make sure that you have the skills, experience and education requirements that employer is looking for.